Antivirus face mask / respiratory mask (single mask)
FFP3 /FFP2 /N99 /N95 mask respirators have a filtering efficiency of at least 95% for certain non-oily particles and aerosols. The higher the number, the higher the level of protection. They are arranged in order FFP3=N99> FFP2 = KN95 = N95. Effective filtering of pollutants, gases, Odor, dust, pollen, smoke, PM2.5, bacteria, bacteria and viruses.
FFP2 & N95 information:
FFP2 and N95 are both recommended by the World Health Organization to reduce the spread of coronavirus
They are not exactly the same, but they are equivalent. (FFP2 is a European standard, N95 is a United States standard).
Clear vision: The low-key design allows you to see the route and what you are doing. Easy to wear glasses or goggles.
Masks need to be worn correctly:Before wearing the mask, you need to wash your hands before you can wear it. The light color is inside and the metal strip is on the top. Don't wear it wrong, it won't protect you.When it is found that breathing is difficult or uncomfortable, the mask is stained with foreign objects, the user feels that the breathing resistance is increased, and the mask is damaged, it needs to be replaced immediately.
Contour fit: Comfortable elastic earloop, extra-soft ear loops eliminate pressure to the ears. Inner layer is made of soft facial tissue, no dye, gentle to the skin.The gas mask is equipped with an M-shaped nose clip, which can be adjusted according to each person's nose shape to make the mask and the nose fit better. The soft metal nosepiece can be tightly adjusted on the bridge of the nose.
1 Hypoallergenic, High filtration, capacity.
2. Elastic ear-loops with no pressure to the ears.
3. Close fit to prevent polluted air from entering.
4. Electrostatic filter material, effectively protect the mask of PM2.5.
Against carbon£¬against odors.
More Carbon Odor Filter.
FFP3=N99> FFP2 = KN95 = N95
Direction for use£º
1. Fit the respirator and check leak-ight ness BEFORE en ten ng the contaminated area
2. Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.
3. Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
4. Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if*the respirator is re roved while in acontaminated area*excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing dii culty ordiscomfort*the respirator becomes damaged*(for respirators protecting against vapours-thesmell of vapours present becomes detectable.
5. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness£¬ irritation or other distress occurs.
6. Only for single use£¬ No maintenance necessary.Do not store and/or re-use after single use.m Discard the respirator after single use(one shift£¬ maximum) .
7. Keep un-used respirators in their closed box and store in a dry non-contaminated areabetween+2 and+55deg.
1* Anti-fog mask
1.This mask cannot be used in hypoxic environments. Do not use for protective filtering of toxic gases and vapours.
4.The outer layer of FFP3 /FFP2 /N99 /N95 category masks often accumulate a lot of dirt, bacteria and other dirt in the outside air, and the inner layer blocks exhaled bacteria and saliva. Therefore, the two sides cannot be used alternately, otherwise the outer layer will be contaminated Dirt is sucked into the human body when it is directly close to the face and becomes a source of infection. When not wearing the mask, it should be folded into a clean envelope, and the side that is close to the nose and mouth should be folded inward. Do not put it in your pocket or hang it around your neck